You must be having questions like which food processor is best in india?
or best food processor for indian cooking?
In this post I will be sharing with you the list of best food processor in india
So without wasting your time.
Lets get started.
- Top 20 Best Food Processors In India – Features,Pros and Cons
- What Do You Mean by Food Processor?
- How does the food processor work?
- Types Of Food Processors
- Food Processor Buying Tips
- Manual Food Processor
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Is it safe to wash the food processor with a dishwasher?
- 2. What is the usage of choppers in the food processor?
- 3. While shredding, is it important to modify the speed of the food processor?
- 4. I want to knead the dough can I use the primary attachment for it?
- 5. Can I crush the ice by using a jug blender?
- 6. What if my food processor stopped while working?
- 7. Is it possible to whisk eggs in the food processor?
Top 20 Best Food Processors In India – Features,Pros and Cons
It is one of the best food processors brand in India available for you online.
- Segment cutters
- Centrifugal and citrus juicer attached
- Additional egg whisker, chopper and atta kneader available
- 1 l stainless steel dry grinding jar
- Overload protector for the safety of the motor
- Powerful motor with 700 watt
- Four different types of unbreakable jars
- Can process the food at three different speeds
- Plastic quality is not up to date
- Service centers are not available everywhere
It is also one of the best selling food processors available in india for you to purchase online.
- 2-speed settings and pulse
- Power Chop technology
- emulsifying tool
- sharp and strong stainless steel S blade
- all its parts can be kept on the top rack of the dishwasher which provides easy cleaning of the processor
- it has the holding capacity of 1.5 liters with 2.1 liters bowl
- chopping blade enables chopping finely
- not helpful for preparing juices from hard vegetables
- do not come with a grinding jar
It is one of the most compact and good looking food processor that can make the kitchen tasks easier.
- 2-speed settings and pulse arrangement
- Emulsifying tool to increase the volume and fluffiness of the egg
- 650-watt motor
- 2.1 l bowl
- Power chop technology to provide good quality work
- Powerful food processor
- Compactable appliance
- Can be washed safely
- Does not contain grinder attachment
- Do not provide good smoothies
It is one of the most economical and powerful food processor to be used by the households.
- 3-speed settings and pulse
- Longer feeding tube
- 700-watt motor
- 3 multi-purpose jars
- Centrifugal juicer
- High-quality attachments
- Powerful and economical
- Can be helpful to prepare a variety of recipes
- Makes whipping and whisking easier
- Very delicate plastic jars
It is one of the most elegant looking food processor due to its sleek design.
- 800-watt motor
- Centrifugal juicer
- Various blades such as kneading blades, grating blades, chopper blades, etc.
- Additional dry grinder jar attachment
- Break resistance transparent jar
- Can hep to knead the dough
- Grind the spices well
- Ideal for preparing juices from fruits and vegetables
- Defective drive belt many times
- Lots of noise while working
It is one of the food processors that can make your cooking more comfortable and ensures good quality of food.
- 3-speed settings
- 600-watt motor
- Multifunctional appliance helpful in chopping, grinding, slicing
- Small jar attachment for making Indian dishes
- Stainless steel and polycarbonate jars
- Interlocking system prevents accidents
- Durable body
- Quick functioning
- Overload protector motor
- Noisy sometimes
- Not good quality of the plastic
It is one of the best food processors available for grinding.
- 600-watt motor
- 2l transparent processing bowl
- Stainless steel grinding jars
- 3-speed control
- Motor overload protector
- Stainless steel blades with unbreakable jars having capacity 1.5 l
- Prevents from accidents
- not much good quality of the plastic
This food processor can make your cooking experience better by helping you to cook delicious food
- 2.4-liter bowl
- Centrifugal juicer
- Speed regulating knob
- Different functional SS disc blade
- Extract juice from almost all types of fruits and vegetables
- Safe to use
- Performs kneading, chopping, mincing
- Easy to control speed, and maintain consistency
- Costly to be purchased
MORPHY RICHARDS ICON DLX 1000 – WATT FOOD PROCESSOR
It is an all-rounder food processor that includes innovative features.
- Combination of good looks and quality
- Reputed brand
- Square metal brushed body
- Stainless steel blades
- 1000 watt motor
- Great design built with attractive look
- Inbuilt innovative features
- Strong blades enough to do kitchen task faster
- Noisy at times
- Unavailability of shredding disc
PHILIPS FOOD PROCESSOR HL 1661
It is one of the most powerful food processor for grinding, mixing and juicing stuff.
- Dishwasher safe components.
- Bowl comes with a brilliant capacity of 2.1 liters and jars with storage of 1 liter
- Hard vegetables like beetroot create no problem.
- Easy and time-saving assembly.
- Ideal for daily kitchen use
- Less spacious and can fit in any small space.
- High-performance motor
- The arrangement of juicers is not best.
- Price can be a major concern.
WONDERCHEF TURBO DUAL SPEED FOOD PROCESSOR
It is among the best manual food processor out for the sale online.
- For every different work like chopping, grating, mincing, and kneading different blades are there.
- Separate processor gears ensure perfect work without any effort.
- Mixing is easy with the help of a whipping arrangement.
- Power saving due to manual motor gears.
- Avoid wastage
- Not suitable for fine chopping work
INALSA FIESTA 650-WATT FOOD PROCESSOR
It is an excellent food processer for chopping, grinding and juicing
- Packed with one grinding jar and blending jar
- Fine Vegetable chopping
- Centrifugal juicer with a brilliant job.
- Less struggling kitchen jobs
- Save electricity due to its 650-watt motor.
- The noise range is less than 100 decibels on heavy load.
- Manufacturer warranty of 2 and 5 years on product and motor respectively.
- Stiff or hard vegetables can be a problem for a juicer
PHILIPS HL 1660 700 W FOOD PROCESSOR
It is the food processor with a powerful motor perfect for making cakes and chopping purposes.
- 2-speed settings and pulse
- High-quality stainless steel jars
- Centrifugal juicer
- Disc for shredding and slicing
- leak proof blending jar
- dishwasher safe
- Less power usage with high speed.
- It does not operate without assembly.
- Separate small jar for grinding is missing.
PREETHI ZODIAC MG218 750 W MIXER GRINDER
It is one of the famous food processors available for the customers having a well-reputed brand.
- 2.1 l master chef jar
- 1 l wet grinding jar
- 1.5 l juicer
- 0.5-litre chutney bowl
- 2-year warranty
- Transparent plastic jars
- Stainless steel
- Makes some noise
SINGER FP – 57 600 WATT FOOD PROCESSOR
It is one of the best food processors positioned in sixth place.
- 600-watt motor
- Two jars
- 14 different types of attachment
- Two-year warranty
- Centrifugal juicer
- Makes noise
BAJAJ MAVERICK FOOD PROCESSOR
It is a dual-colored mixer with processing bowl and three jars
- Copper motor
- 3 jars
- Dual colored body
- 750-watt motor
- 5-year warranty
- Powerful performance
- Unbreakable body
BRAYDEN INTELLIO 2.0
It is a multi-food processor with high-quality safety standards
- No overheating issues
- Anti-vibrating system
- 400 ml capacity bowl
- Can be washed easily
- Unbreakable body
- Average life
PHILIPS DAILY COLLECTION HR7629/90 650-W MINI FOOD PROCESSOR
It is a good food processor in india with a large feeding tube.
- Saves pre-cutting time due to large feeding tube.
- Unique citrus press arrangement.
- Blend 5 portions in one attempt.
- Special emulsifying tool.
- Effective for every chopping work.
- Compact design
- Lacks big grinding attachments.
USHA FOOD PROCESSOR 600-W WITH 3 JARS
It is a unique food processor made for Indian Kitchen.
- Big Processing bowl of 2 liters.
- It comes with stainless steel jars.
- Consume 600-W
- Safe for use due to available safety features
- Comes with 10 different attachments
- 3-speed settings
- Creates noise
MORPHY RICHARDS FOOD PROCESSOR
It is a highly multi-functional grinding machine available online
- Big size jars and processing bowls
- Superb Quadra flow technology
- Slicing blade with 7 step slicing
- Safe for a child due to safety lock
- Long Blades
- Covers all operations
- Power Usage is high.
What Do You Mean by Food Processor?
We all want to have some sort of ease in our kitchen. What if we get a product that can help us out in making our work easy? Yes, we are talking about a food processor. The food processor has become an essential part of the kitchen as compared to other products. It helps a lot in cutting down the vegetables in pieces, chopping, slicing, mixing and juicing. Additionally, by using the food processor, it becomes easier to prepare the food in more comfortable and in less time as well.
With the help of the food processor, you can easily mix, grind, beat and mince the vegetables within seconds. This electric equipment is just like a boon to all those who find cooking a hard process to complete. Now the question is which is the best food processor available in India? Online and in the market, there are several options available; however, the fact that matters is using the best. Considering the same, here in this article we have given details about the best food processors available for you along with their features, pros and cons. Additionally, we have also stated the factors that you must consider before investing your money.
How does the food processor work?
If you are a newbie in the kitchen and willing to know that how this electric appliance work or how it can help you out in cooking easy then you should check this out. There are people who usually get confused between the mixer grinder, juicer and the food processor. Food processors are quite different as the single equipment can be used for a different purpose is included in cutting, smashing, juicing, and blending as well. In the food processor, there is a cutter that is connected to the motor. The motor makes the cutter move, and it’s simply complete the job within seconds. It depends upon you that how vicious you want your vegetables to be. You can easily adjust the cutter set settings according to your requirements.
Types Of Food Processors
Commonly, there are four types of food processors available in the market. Here are the details about these types.
This is the first type of food processor that is used for soft food or liquid food. In this type of food processor, you can easily blend fruits like mangoes. Sometimes it comes with the other food processor, or if not available then we need to pay an extra charge for it. The usage of this type of food processor is quite limited. It can only work either on soft food or like cutting other fruits.
This is the second type of food processor that is basically used by the people for chopping fruits and vegetables. The best point about this food processor is that it is easy to use, and due to having no electrical appliance or motor, it is easy to wash up as well.
Mini Food Processors
This type of food processor is nothing different from others. They are just small in size as compared to the actual food processor. This food processor takes less space in the kitchen and also these are considered as most useful for all those who have any live alone or shifted to a new city. In terms of price also, these food processors are much cheaper as compared to the full-size food processors.
Full-Size Food Processor
If you are willing to purchase the food processor for helping your partner in the kitchen in making the food in the easiest and fastest manner than this will be the best choice available for you. As compared to the other food processor, the full-sized food processors are high in cost and weight as well. They include all the features that are required for easy cooking like chopping, blending, and others.
Food Processor Buying Tips
Whenever we invest our money, we always want to get the best. The same rule applies to the food processor. If you are thinking about purchasing one, then it is important for you to consider some of the important factors that can help you out in getting the best quality at the best price. In every kitchen, there are a number of appliances that are required to cook the perfect meal for the family. In such a situation, you need the grinder, blender, chopper and others. But with the help of the food processor, it becomes easier to complete the task with just one equipment. However, while choosing the food processor, it is important for you to go through the following factors.
Electric power of the motor
It is important for you to check out the electric power off the motor as it will decide the ability of the processor to handle the type of food operation. For example, if you are willing to cutting the carrot into delicate pieces for kneading the dough, then it is important that you were food processor is having a high electric power of the motor. If the food processor is having a high power of the motor, then it can easily complete the task and also it will prove to be durable in nature. Commonly, the food processor must have a minimum of 650 votes of power motor.
It is important for you to purchase the product that can prove to be budget-friendly to your pocket as well. However, while paying the price, you should not compromise with quality. Try to get the one that can fulfil your requirement and also suit your budget as well.
Whenever you purchase the food processor, the jar capacity plays an equally important role. The jars of the food processor must be having a sufficient amount of capacity so that you can easily use it either for the small work or the joint family cooking as well.
Weight and Size
Usually, weight and size do not get considered as the crucial factor, but still, they are valuable just like others. Try to purchase the one that is not so much heavy in weight so that you can easily handle it if you are working alone. Apart from this, the weight and size of the food processor will also depend upon the workload it can happen handle.
This is one of the most important factors that you must look upon. You should expect the after-sales service from the company, and that can only be done if you are having the product within the warranty. Usually, companies give five years of warranty on motors and two years warranty on the product. However, there are some of the companies that provide a two-year warranty on both of the product and the motor as well. It is important for you to choose the product that is having the highest number of year warranty so that you do not feel like your money is wasted.
Manual Food Processor
There are some manual food processors also available. It is important for you to check that the processor is having the dual-speed arrangement or not. Such processes prove to be handy when it comes about portability.
Check Out The Service Centre
Along with all other features, it is also important for you to check out the service centre so that in case any sort of technical glitch or problem occurred then you can easily avail the help from the technicians.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it safe to wash the food processor with a dishwasher?
Apart from the motor, you can easily remove all the parts of the food processor and wash it by using a dishwasher.
Is it possible to chop the hard vegetables of frozen meat with the help of a food processor?
Yes, it is easy. However, while chopping the frozen meat, it is important for you to be quite careful. Sometimes it happens that the appliance gets heated up and it may cause damage to the system.
2. What is the usage of choppers in the food processor?
The chopper attachment in the food processor plays an amazing role in shopping the vegetables like onion, coriander leaves, potato and others. Apart from this, with the help of the chopper, you can also shred cabbage, carrots, cheese and other vegetables.
3. While shredding, is it important to modify the speed of the food processor?
Yes, if you are doing shredding, grating or slicing, then it is important for you to reduce the speed of the food processor is special in the case of soft food or ingredients. Additionally, if you are working with hard vegetables, then it is better to increase the speed of the food processor.
4. I want to knead the dough can I use the primary attachment for it?
Usually, the food processors include a separate attachment for dough kneading. It is important and better for you to use that attachment so that you can easily complete the task.
5. Can I crush the ice by using a jug blender?
You can easily crush ice by using the jug blender. All you need to do is to place the ice cubes inside the blender and then switch on the motor.
6. What if my food processor stopped while working?
The only reason behind that is the overloading of the ingredients. You should try removing some of the ingredients and then start using the food processor again.
7. Is it possible to whisk eggs in the food processor?
There are some special attachments given in the food processor that can help you out in whisking the eggs. Additionally, you can also prepare your favourite lassi and other drinks with the help of the food processor.
While investing money, it is necessary to make the right decision. Food processors have become an important part of everyone’s kitchen. Considering the same here in the above section of this article, we have stated all the details. With the help of above-given information, you can easily purchase the best product according to your demand and requirements as well. Additionally, all these products are under your budget. If you still have any doubt, then you can easily go through the buying guide or the frequently asked question section.
We hope you found this post on best food processors in india 2020 useful if you did please share it with your friends or on social media.