Are you looking for Best Android Phone Under 5000 In India 2019?
If yes then you are on the right place.
In this post I will share with you the list of Best Android Phone Below 5000 In India 2019.
This list also includes best android phones under 5k.
So without wasting your time.
Lets get started
|1||Nokia 105 2019 (Single SIM, Black)||from ₹ 1,049||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Mein Leben mit Handy und Smartphone (German Edition)||Buy on Amazon|
|3||My Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (Book)||₹ 1,380||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Micromax iOne Notch (2+16) GB Black with Face Lock||₹ 3,924||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Redmi Go (Black, 16 GB) (1 GB RAM)||₹ 4,498||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Nokia 216 (Black)||₹ 2,599||Buy on Amazon|
|7||NOKIA 105 2019 (Dual SIM, Black)||₹ 1,249||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Meizu C9 (Black, 2GB RAM, 16GB Storage)||₹ 3,528||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Nokia 105 (Black)||from ₹ 1,200||Buy on Amazon|
Best Android Phone Under 5000 In India 2019
Asus ZenFone Lite L1
Best Phone Under 5000 In India 2019: The Asus ZenFone Lite L1 sports a 5.45-inch display with HD+ resolution. It is powered by a Snapdragon 430 processor and has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. At the back, it has a 13-megapixel primary camera and a 5-megapixel selfie shooter with a selfie flash. The phone runs on Android Oreo with ZenUI on top. The phone has a 3000mAh battery. The ZenFone Lite L1 is a dual-SIM device and has two Nano SIM slots, it has support for 4G as well as VoLTE. It also has a dedicated microSD card slot that supports cards of up to 256GB.
iVoomi i2 Lite
- 13MP primary camera with FaceBeauty, Blur, Panorama, Mono, Pro and 8MP Front front facing camera
- 5.45 HD+ Full view display with 720 x 1440 pixels resolution, 295 ppi pixel density and 16M color support
- Android Oreo 8.1 operating system with 1.5 GHz MTK 6739 Quad Core processor, Quad Core, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to up to 128 GB, Dual SIM
- 4000mAh lithium-polymer battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Best Phone Under 5000 In India 2019: The iVoomi i2 Lite sports a 5.45-inch display with HD+ resolution and an 18:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by a MediaTek MT6739 quad-core processor, has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. The storage capacity on the phone can be increased via the hybrid SIM slot that accepts cards up to 128GB. It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with a few customisations on top. The i2 Lite has a dual camera setup at the back consisting of a 13-megapixel primary sensor and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor. It has an 8-megapixel selfie camera on the front. There are two Nano SIM slots on the i2 Lite and it has support for Dual VoLTE. Powering the phone is a 4000mAh non-removable battery.
Infinix Smart 2
- This Amazon Renewed product will be in an unboxed or refurbished condition and has been professionally inspected and tested by an Amazon qualified supplier. Box and accessories may be generic (headphones may not be included)
- 13MP rear camera with f2.0 PDAF 5P lens, HDR, beauty, panorama, night | 8MP front camera
- Memory, Storage and SIM: 3GB RAM | 32GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android Oreo v8.1.0 operating system with 1.5GHz MTK6739 64 bit quad core processor
- 3050mAH lithium-polymer battery
Best Phone Under 5000 In India 2019: While the Infinix Smart 2 does have dual 4G VoLTE, solid battery life, and a rear camera that is quite impressive, the questionable build quality, underwhelming performance, and poor front camera prevent it from competing with the likes of the Xiaomi Redmi 6A.
Best Phone Under 5000 In India 2019: Yu Ace smartphone was launched in August 2018. The phone comes with a 5.45-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1440 pixels at a pixel density of 295 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 18:9.
Yu Ace is powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6739 processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM.
The Yu Ace runs Android 8.1 and is powered by a 4,000mAh battery.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Yu Ace on the rear packs 13-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
Yu Ace based on Android 8.1 and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card. The Yu Ace is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Yu Ace include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.10, USB OTG, Micro-USB, FM radio, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India) with active 4G on both SIM cards. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The Yu Ace supports face unlock.
It was launched in Charcoal Grey, Elektric Blue, and Rose Gold colours
XOLO Era 4x
- 13.3 centimeters (5.45-inch) IPS HD+ full View Display capacitive touchscreen with 1440 x 720 pixels resolution, 296 ppi pixel density and 16M color support | 2.5D curved display gorilla glass
- Memory, Storage and SIM: 2GB RAM | 16GB internal memory expandable up to 64GB | Dual SIM (micro+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 8MP rear camera with super night, filter, GIF, sound picture, template, panorama, funny cam, QR mode, child mode, micro spur, beauty, bokeh and HDR | 5MP front camera with LED. The phone has face unlock security feature
- Android v8.0 Oreo (Go Edition) operating system with 1.5GHz Mediatek quad core processor
- 3000mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 16 hours and standby time of 183 hours
Best Phone Under 5000 In India 2019: Xolo Era 4X smartphone was launched in January 2019. The phone comes with a 5.45-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1440 pixels and an aspect ratio of 18:9.
Xolo Era 4X is powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core processor. It comes with 1GB of RAM.
The Xolo Era 4X runs Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition) and is powered by a 3,000mAh battery.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Xolo Era 4X on the rear packs 8-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
Xolo Era 4X based on Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition) and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card. The Xolo Era 4X is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Xolo Era 4X include Wi-Fi, GPS, Micro-USB, FM radio, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India) with active 4G on both SIM cards. Sensors on the phone include ambient light sensor and accelerometer. The Xolo Era 4X supports face unlock.
It was launched in Gold colour.
best android phones under 5000,best dual sim android under 5000,best phones under 5000,best phones under 5k,best smartphones under rs 5000,top phones under 5000 in india